Tuesday 31 May 2011

What do you want?

Seriously, I'm not a greedy person. I don't even like to have a big house or even a big car. I'm mean the size of the house and the car. That is because I'm not the big size person.


I need a job after graduate and hopefully will get married soon. Buy 1 or 2 houses, 1 is for us to stay and another 1 is for investment.


And I would like to have a Mini Cooper, I like it because it is small size and fashion.


And I need to save money to open my business. I'll design the logo, the Interior design of the shop, the things all I'll do it by myself and hope my parents and friends will support me.


But...if can, I would like to leave this country. I love nature, flowers and trees, fruit and vegetable, animals and forests, sea and sea side. I want to go the place that there got fresh air, with nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment